E-Mail Us: Info@nnysa.org
Intersted in being a part of the NNYSA Competitive Division? We offer all ages of travel/competitive soccer. If you are a coach wanting to start a travel soccer team or a parent wanting to get on a travel soccer team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Register Online (through GotSoccer) From December 1, 2018 - March 17, 2019 for the Spring 2019 Recreational Youth Soccer Season. If you have already registered and played in the Fall 2018 season, DO NOT RE-REGISTER.
- Physical Registration available ONLY for those without internet access by calling 775-299-2752 to set up a time so we can help!
- Spring Creek Residents Click HERE to REGISTER!
- Elko Residents Click HERE to Register!
2. Send Forms In: After you register online, send in the registration form & the copy of the birth certificate to:
NNYSA - P.O. Box 8305, Spring Creek, NV 89815
OR Scan forms to email@example.com with your child's name and age in the subject of the email.
Once registration closes after March 17th, the NNYSA League will be in contact about next steps. Please review the calendar on our website for up to date information on what is happening at the link below. Please also LIKE and FOLLOW our Facebook page at the link below.
IMPORTANT: All online registrations must also either download their birth certificate into your account under documents, send a copy of their registration form and a copy of birth certificate to: NNYSA, P.O. Box 8305, Spring Creek, NV 89815, or scan/email to INFO@NNYSA.ORG. If you choose to e-mail, please label your document with gender, age group, Elko or Spring Creek (SC), first and last name. Sample as follows: BU8Elko Joe Smith Registration OR U10GSC Mary Poppins Birth Certificate.
Spring 2019 Season starts the week of April 8, 2019 -
June 1, 2019 (End of Season Tournament).
Games being the April 20, 2019. End of Season Tournament to be
held June 1, 2019.
U4 - U14 Youth - Players placed according to their birth year
(U.S. Soccer Guidelines)
$65/ Per Player includes 8 weeks of play, weekly practices,
uniform, refs for each game, end of season award, field fees,
tournament, free picture key chain and free league t-shirt!
MANDATORY Player Evaluations (new players who DID NOT
play in the Fall Only). Be dressed to play (cleats, ball, shinguards, drink):
Spring Creek (Sports Complex)
U6 - March 18 - 5 PM
U8 - March 18 - 5:45 PM
U10 - March 18 - 6:30 PM
U12 - March 19 - 5:30 PM
U15 - March 19 - 6:15 PM
Elko (Mountain View Fields)
U6 - March 20 - 5 PM
U8 - March 20 - 5:45 PM
U10 - March 20 - 6:30 PM
U12 - March 21 - 5:30 PM
U15 - March 21 - 6:15 PM
Northern Nevada Youth Soccer Association